Returns and Warranty
In the event you did not mean to order a product, we may issue a refund depending on the circumstance.
- If we have ALREADY PROCESSED the order a refund WILL NOT be given.
- If your order HAS NOT been processed a partial refund MAY be given due to Transaction Fees.
Warranty By Default Covers Repair
The warranty means we will repair your faulty item and send it back to you. Other forms of compensation are not normally available if the product can be repaired promptly.
What to do in 3 steps
Try to troubleshoot the item by checking the manual we provide in the package. Often we can solve the problem for you without you needing to send anything back. In many cases, the product seems to have a problem, but it can be solved by restarting, installing properly, or fixing an accessory.
If you still have difficulties with your item especially for complicated products such as Car DVD Players, GPS, fingerprint or Security Camera Systems we recommend that you get the product installed or inspected by a qualified technician to confirm that it is faulty rather than incorrectly installed.
Once you have confirmed the product is faulty thanks to step 1 and 2 Contact us. Please provide all the steps you have tried to remedy this issue. We will review your case to allow a return under warranty.
Exceptions to Warranty
- We do not offer warranty or support for products not bought from MyGizmos.net.
- The user voids the warranty if she/he flashes the firmware of a device, opens the body in an attempt to fix, or otherwise uses the device in a way that is not considered normal usage.
- The warranty does not extend to free repair/replacement in cases to damage to products, accidental breakage, misuse, or wear and tear. Signs of physical damage may cause us to refuse to provide the free repair.
- Accessories are not covered by the warranty that applies to the main product.
- Projector Lamps have a special condition applied due to the fact that life depends on hours of use. 1-month guarantee on the bulbs. Should the bulb fail within this period we will send a new bulb. You will need to cover only the cost of shipping (around $7.00 USD)
- RC Toys are not covered for your breakage and internal rechargeable batteries are covered by the general battery warranty limitation
RC Toys naturally come in for a lot of wear and tear from the moment you start using them. For this reason, our 12-month warranty when applied to RC Toys is only intended to cover "dead on arrival" issues where the product for some reason does not work out of the box. Please check your products carefully on arrival.
This limitation applies to the batteries with RC Toys as well. In most cases, the batteries are easily replaceable standard types such as AA or 9V. In the case of RC Helicopters, the vehicle has a special lightweight rechargeable battery built in. In such cases, the battery warranty limitation also applies to this battery. Therefore if the vehicle's battery life gradually diminishes affecting the performance of the toy, we cannot accept returns after the battery warranty period.